They say April showers bring May flowers. Well, we want to shower you with some amazing specials this month so you look refreshed and youthful this spring!
20% off Halo Resurfacing
They combine deep dermal rejuvenation with epidermal renewal giving beautiful results without the downtime of more aggressive treatments. Patients will see improvements in tone and texture, removal of discoloration, reduction in fine lines and some scarring, reduced pore size and an overall glow.
The great thing about a Halo treatment is that it can be customized to your needs and lifestyle. Lighter, more superficial treatments can be done more often for less downtime, or more intense treatments can be done in one session to achieve maximum results. Depth and intensity of treatments can be adjusted based on the treatment goals of the patient.
Buy 2 Sculptra, get one syringe of Restylane free
Sculptra is a unique facial filler that works subtly and gradually to restore a youthful-looking appearance to the face. It stimulates your skin’s own natural collagen production to increase overall facial volume.
Product of the month: Skinmedica Vitamin C + E Complex
Key Benefits of Vitamin C+E Complex
- Vitamins C and E are released gradually throughout the day to help prevent free radical damage
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Enhanced skin brightness for a more youthful appearance
Surgery of the month: Rhinoplasty
Typically, the size and shape of your nose is a result of genetics. However, it may have been altered from an injury or from an earlier nose surgery procedure, which has affected its current appearance. Commonly referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job,” rhinoplasty can help to improve several aspects of this facial feature in an individualized fashion.
- Narrow the width at the bridge
- Remove visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Alter the nasal tip that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Reduce the size of the nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Provide better proportion in relation to the other facial structures
- Improve nasal asymmetry
Considering the nose is a focal feature of the face, this surgical procedure can greatly contribute to a patient’s overall facial harmony and self-confidence. Not only can rhinoplasty enhance an individual’s appearance into a more aesthetically pleasing look; nose surgery can also correct impaired breathing that is typically caused by a deviated septum.